Pack Campout Weather

Pack Families,


As you may already know, a dangerous weather pattern is developing for our region over the weekend. The threats include heavy rainfall and high winds. The Pack committee is continuously monitoring the storm and will wait unit Thursday afternoon (5pm) to make a final decision on the Fall Pack Campout. While the scouts will typically campout in the rain, we want to have the most up to date weather information when we make our evaluation. If the campout is canceled, we will make every effort to reschedule. We thank you for your patience.