Apr 13 @ 1:00 pm – Apr 14 @ 10:00 am
Who Is Ready for Spring Camping and Hike?
Can’t camp over night? No problem, we welcome you to still come join the fun Saturday afternoon/evening.
Important Notice: This is the first of several messages that will sent over the coming weeks. Please be on the lookout for emails with additional details, registration link, and volunteer signup.
When is Spring camping? Saturday April 13 – Sunday April 14
Where are we camping? Izaac Walton League “IWL” — 8721 Snouffer School Road, Gaithersburg – MD 20879
How much does it cost? $10 per person with a $30 max per family (Includes site fees, meals, campfire entertainment). Same fee whether you are attending Saturday only or camping over night.
What does the itinerary look like?
- Camp opens: Sat 4/13 at 1pm for rolling arrival and setup
- Organized family games start at 3:30pm
- Hike begins at 4pm
- Dinner followed by s’mores begins at 6pm
- Campfire Fun starts at 7:30pm
- Lights Out at 8:45pm
- Breakfast on Sunday 4/14 at 7am
- Breakdown camp and cleanup at 8:30am
- Departure – 10am