Please follow the links below to obtain forms that you may need to complete.

  • Youth Application. This is the starting place your your child’s membership in scouting. Select youth member application.
  • Adult Leader Application. Become a Den leader or assistant, joint the pack committee or pack leadership. Travel with your child on their journey through scouting. Adult applications must be reviewed and approved by pack leadership, please discuss your desire to be a leader with us before applying.  Then click above and choose adult application.
  • Transfer Form. Did you recently move? If you or your scout are transferring your adult or youth membership, please use this form.
  • Annual Health & Medical Form. Parts A & B should be filled out annually by a certified and licensed health-care provider. Part C is only required for scouting events lasting 72 hours or longer and part D is only necessary for participants planning on activities at one of the BSA’s High Adventure Bases.
  • Activity Consent Form. This form is recommended for unit use to obtain approval and consent for Tiger Cubs, Cub Scouts, Webelos Scouts, Boy Scouts, Varsity Scouts, Venturers, and guests (if applicable) under 21 years of age to participate in a den, pack, team, troop, or crew trip, expedition, or activity.
  • Incident Report Form. Use this form in the event of an accident or other incident while on or traveling to or from a scouting activity.
  • Pack 468 Family Talent Survey. Parents and Family members of pack 468 cub scouts, please fill out this form to help us learn your talents and skills so we can all work together to provide a great program for the scouts.